This is our collection of systematizations of all kinds. Divided into single topic blocks, we’ll for example share overviews with you that systemize metrics across certain dimensions to show you their underlying logic and calculation – or share worked out report templates for single stakeholder groups.
Block 1: Transaction Metrics
Transaction metrics are the very core of commerce reporting. To be able to discuss specific roles and business cases, transaction metrics should be outlined clearly.
- The transaction metrics overview matrix
- Complementary notes on what to consider when working with transaction metrics
- Metrics Glossary: A list of core transaction metrics along with their priorities
- Term Glossary: A list of commerce reporting key terms along with their definitions
- Forum Topic: The Transaction Metrics Matrix
- Forum Topic: Time References
- Forum Topic: Transactional Average Metrics
Further Blocks Will Follow…
…why not watch a video on the background of our project meanwhile?
Project initiators Lennard Stoever (minubo) and Dr. Martin Loetzsch (Project A) on their vision of data democracy – and how the Commerce Reporting Standard can help with that.
+++ In German Only +++